- I’m still standing; surviving (academic) rejection
- Drought, deluge and elevated CO2 – A large-scale approach to understanding climate change
- Predicting Climate Change in the Pacific Region – Are climate models working?
- Science communication in the Australian media – How do we do it better?
- Bats – Reservoirs for devastating pathogens
Blogs I Follow
- Follow loutosetto on WordPress.com
Monthly Archives: March 2014
When we think about the removal of predators from a natural ecosystem system quite often what we expect to see is an increase in the previously hunted prey. What we don’t expect to see are significant changes in prey behaviour, … Continue reading
Mention social spiders and perhaps one of the first images that springs to mind is a family of spiders sitting around the dinner table sharing the day’s stories. Absurd as it sounds, it isn’t as far fetched as you might … Continue reading