- I’m still standing; surviving (academic) rejection
- Drought, deluge and elevated CO2 – A large-scale approach to understanding climate change
- Predicting Climate Change in the Pacific Region – Are climate models working?
- Science communication in the Australian media – How do we do it better?
- Bats – Reservoirs for devastating pathogens
Blogs I Follow
- Follow loutosetto on WordPress.com
Monthly Archives: April 2014
Mention the term Spatial Information Systems (SIS) to many a biologist or ecologist and you may get a blank look or even worse a look of terror. For many of us the extent of our knowledge and interaction with SIS … Continue reading