- I’m still standing; surviving (academic) rejection
- Drought, deluge and elevated CO2 – A large-scale approach to understanding climate change
- Predicting Climate Change in the Pacific Region – Are climate models working?
- Science communication in the Australian media – How do we do it better?
- Bats – Reservoirs for devastating pathogens
Blogs I Follow
- Follow loutosetto on WordPress.com
Monthly Archives: May 2014
Predictions for future climate are varied, however, what is certain is that we will see changes to both temperature and precipitation regimes across the globe. While the impacts of temperature are widely assessed, it is not as common to see … Continue reading
Small islands in the Pacific and East Timor are facing serious challenges from future climate change, in fact the Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change identified these small island states as being the most vulnerable countries of the world to the … Continue reading
It is an interesting era in which to be a scientist. For the first time in almost a century the federal government has not got a science portfolio and so Australia do not have a federal minister for science. We … Continue reading