- I’m still standing; surviving (academic) rejection
- Drought, deluge and elevated CO2 – A large-scale approach to understanding climate change
- Predicting Climate Change in the Pacific Region – Are climate models working?
- Science communication in the Australian media – How do we do it better?
- Bats – Reservoirs for devastating pathogens
Blogs I Follow
- Follow loutosetto on WordPress.com
Monthly Archives: April 2016
I recently completed my Masters of Research (MRes) at Macquarie University in Sydney, Australia. The MRes is a two year program consisting of one year of coursework and a one year research project. I had always received good marks in … Continue reading