- I’m still standing; surviving (academic) rejection
- Drought, deluge and elevated CO2 – A large-scale approach to understanding climate change
- Predicting Climate Change in the Pacific Region – Are climate models working?
- Science communication in the Australian media – How do we do it better?
- Bats – Reservoirs for devastating pathogens
Blogs I Follow
- Follow loutosetto on WordPress.com
Category Archives: Ecology
It may be difficult for the most of us to find bats endearing, especially when we learn that not only do they harbour an extraordinary number of diseases but they do so without getting so much as a minor cold. … Continue reading
Mention the term Spatial Information Systems (SIS) to many a biologist or ecologist and you may get a blank look or even worse a look of terror. For many of us the extent of our knowledge and interaction with SIS … Continue reading